Friday, March 25, 2011

A Thankyou

Over the time we have been travelling, we have met some amazing people, both artists and gallery owners and seen some amazing works. We have had some amazing experiences, not only did we get to meet these people we had previously only read or heard about but many of them also invited us into their studios and galleries, into their world, to share their knowledge with us. I would like to thank all of those people who we met overseas who contributed to the success of our trip. We have been provided with valuable experiences and knowledge that we can now use in our own development and making.

Of course none of this would have been possible without Karin. Thank you so much for all of the work you put into organising this trip. It has been amazing and we have all learnt so much! I hope that other studios and other years can learn from our trip and use it to base other trips on. This was a fantastic oppertunity to learn in a totally new and foregin environment. I am astounded by the amount of information I have been exposed to, the amount I have absorbed and the amount I am yet to still process.

Hannah

1 comment: