Saturday, March 12, 2011

12.03.11

Today we went on a train and travelled to country side of Amsterdam which took about more than 1hr.
We visited Marzee gallery and the place was amazing. They had enormous amount of collections of contemporary jewellery on museum and spend almost 3hrs to look at each artworks on the drawer. While I was looking at the works, I found one very interesting and unique pieces made by korean artist called Tae Hee In. Which I found very interesting on her work was the way she set the stones and I think she does casting on block of wood. It was very unique way of setting and dealing with stones utilise with wood that is carved on surface. We also got a free book of Marzee and had a nice cup of tea with delicious cookie after.

We took another train to visit museum of contemporary art to see exhibition 'true colour'.
I saw Silvia's brooch and it was nice to see her work at the exhibition all the way to Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment